Sunday 22 April 2012

Please help Ate Celine recover

Mama told me this morning that your best friend Aga, Ate Celine and their Dad were involved in a motorcycle accident. Apparently they were on their way home from Casa. It just so happened that Aga was online this morning so I had the opportunity to ask him exactly what happened. According to Aga the accident happened yesterday. He said that they were trying to avoid a tri-bike, but perhaps his Dad lost control and their motorcycle rolled over. Aga sustained just few grazes, while his Dad had a deep wound on his foot. Ate Celine on the other hand, dislocated her arm and was admitted to the hospital. Initially, Mama told me that she needed an operation. But when I phoned again to check if they have heard anymore news from them, Inang said that Ate didn't need the operation anymore and that she is okay now. Please thank Papa Jesus for that.

I am very happy that nothing serious really happened to Aga and his family. I told him that his guardian angel was with him during that time. And that guardian angel was you. Of course you won't let anything bad happen to your best friend and to those he loves. I am sure you were up there looking over them and when you saw what happened, you and your co-angels or even Papa Jesus went down to rescue them. At the moment, Ate Celine remains in the hospital. Please anak continue to pray for her and stay beside her until she fully recovers.

I found this photo of you and Ate Celine while I was looking at your photos:


I promised I was not gonna cry but I just did because I am missing you terribly. You really shouldn't have left. You were already an angel on earth. You didn't have to go to heaven to be an angel. Mommy is missing you so much. I love you Pochongchong.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...