Saturday 19 May 2012

I Am Ready

So I think I am. First of all because I already had a double egg and sausage mc muffin at Mickie D's this morning with your Tito Phillip, after such a long time. So I have treated myself already even before I even accomplished anything. Therefore, whether I like it or not, I should be ready for tomorrow.

Speaking of Mickie D, I know that you preferred to eat there than Jollibee. :)

The t-shirt I ordered online never came, so I rushed to town this morning to find a store who does same day printing and thank God I found one. They didn't have the prints of my original design so I had to make a new one. I really don't care about the design for as long as your name and your motto are written in front of my t-shirt. That's all that really matters to me. And of course I will be wearing your favourite colour tomorrow- white and sky blue (reminds me of the Greek colour). I am glad PRIMARK had a t-shirt exactly the same colour as your theme. So, tomorrow is all about you anak. Sayang, I could have run for the Philippine Red Cross for now until I can put up your own charity. I realized I would like to help those who are sick and in need of blood transfusions. But I know this will not be my last run so I will still have plenty of opportunities to do that.

And then after the t-shirt was printed, I went to pick up my marathon pack. I was teary-eyed on my way there because I really can't believe that I signed up for a 10k run for the first time in my life! I know I have been running with Daddy even before but not that far. I would normally give up after 2 km. I just never thought that I could run long distance as I was sickly as a child and never really got into sports. But now I can do anything because of you. You are the only reason why I am running tomorrow, because I know that you would have done it also- for you can and you will do anything and everything just because YOU ARE YOU!


By the way, Meow is running with me - her second long distance run. I bet you are excited for both of us. Please invite your angel friends to come and watch us!

Love you so much baby ko. Missing you so much already.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...