Friday 18 May 2012

Mommy is so disappointed

I ordered my customized shirt for the Bristol 10k via Street Shirts last Monday, hoping that it will arrive the following day. Well, at least that's what the company says on their website - that the shirt will be delivered guaranteed the following day or they will give me back £10. So Tuesday came and the t-shirt never arrived. I phoned the company on Wednesday morning and it took me at least 20 minutes to get hold of someone. I had to ring back three times because all their lines were apparently busy. So when I finally spoke to someone, she said that the reason why my t-shirt has not been delivered is because the garment that I chose was out of stock. I was so upset and told the lady that if it was the case, then I should have known before I checked out. You know the warning that pops out when you're shopping online that says "out of stock"? There was nothing like that when I was buying the shirt. So I was really confident that I will receive the t-shirt on time. Anyway, the lady then told me that the latest it can arrive will be Saturday, the day before the marathon. I asked if it could be delivered on Friday instead, because I opted for next day delivery. But she said it will be delivered Saturday the latest. What time? She didn't know.

So, it's Friday now and obviously the t-shirt has not arrived. I am upset because I really want to wear that t-shirt when I run. I designed it especially for you. I was so excited to see it,  but now I am so disappointed. How I wish their website didn't say that it will  be delivered the following day.

Now I am stressed again because I need to find an alternative t-shirt and I am not sure if I can find anyone who can design it for me on the same day. Arrrgggghhh, I shouldn't have trusted that website.

Anyway, Daddy was meant to come to Bristol tonight but because the t-shirt didn't arrive he has to wait for it until tomorrow. And we don't even know what time it will get there. So this whole t-shirt palaver has ruined our original plan.

I am still hoping that Daddy will receive the t-shirt tomorrow, but at the same I will look for a place where I can have another t-shirt designed just in case it doesn't arrive.

I am so excited to run for you. I love and miss you so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...