Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mommy's feeling dizzy

I have been feeling dizzy for the last two weeks now. Sometimes it is also accompanied by a headache and nausea. And when I eat anything, I have indigestion. I always feel bloated but I am still eating as I do feel hungry at times. I don't know what's wrong with me. I cannot see any doctor as yet at the moment as I have not registered yet. Well, I am but I still need to go to a process of health cheacks and the earliest that I can have it done is not until the 18th of June. So really, I cannot see any doctor until I pass out. And that would mean I need to go to the Accident and Emergency.

I guess my symptoms are not that bad at the moment. I still can perform my normal activities of daily living without too much difficulty. I can sometimes feel my head spinning, but not too bad to stop what I am doing. I have a feeling this has got to do with my eyes. I need to wear glasses, but I am quite stubborn. I don't like wearing glasses at work because they get on my way. And I don't like touching it when it falls down, especially when I have not washed my hands. Haha. Kinda like you, right? Oh well, I have so much to say about our similarities in that area. But I will talk about that some other time.

It's either my eyes or it's my ears again. I remember I had the same problem in the past and the doctor told me that it might have been labyrinthitis, which is an inflammation of the inner ear. As far as I know he didn't give me any medication at that time. But I don't know. Maybe tomorrow I will try and wear my glasses and see what happens. I need a new one actually because it's quite old now and I don't know if it's still the right eye measurements. Well, anyway I'll just have to try.

Anak I have to go now. Please just pray that I will feel better soon. Please also remember that I love you and I miss you more each day. Kisses Pochongchong!


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...