Sunday 13 May 2012

Mother's Day

Ah, Mother's Day! Do I still really need to celebrate mother's day now that my only reason to be a mother has been taken away? Perhaps I still do. At the end of the day I remain a mother to an Angel in heaven and of course to your Adings.

I don't know what other people think. But knowing that you are no longer here, people are still sending me Mother's Day messages which is very sweet and thoughtful. And when I say people, these are those whom I really don't know personally or very well. Only two of my closest friends have greeted me happy mother's day so far. Even your Daddy Don did not greet me. Not that it matters that much, but it kind of made me think- does losing your only child mean you are no longer a mother? Either that or because they think that you were not my biological son anyway. Or perhaps they are not sure how will I take it if they greet me. But whatever reason they have, I respect that. Sometimes it's my fault also because I expect too much from other people. That's why I feel bad when those expectations are not met. But anyway......

Just like what I told in my previous letter about Mother's Day in the UK, thank you for giving me the experience of motherhood. I will forever be grateful to you for giving me the chance to be a mother.

So here I am alone at home, chatting on skype with Mama. Papa was also in our conference but he logged out because he was hungry. Daddy Don went outside because it's Sunday and he always like to go out on his day off. I'd rather stay at home and rest, especially because we have been sleeping late for the last three nights. So I am really tired now. Besides, I ran for two consecutive days and my legs are very sore. So, I am having a rest day today.

As it is mother's day today, I would like to leave this message for Father God:


A Mother's Day Gift To God



Lord today is Mother's Day,
but my heart is split in two
Half of my heart is still here,
the other with my child that is there with You.
All the lovely presents are a nice surprise
But the only thing I want most is missing,
and tears fill my eyes.
I know when You sent him Lord,
You didn't promise how long he would stay
All You said was to love him and treasure each and every day.
But Lord it crushed my heart,
when You called for his return.
I really feel like half a Mom,
as I ache and weep, and yearn.
But Lord tell Adam  Keith "I Love him"
just as much as I did before.
And could you please make a window,
so he can see through Heaven's floor,
Let him see that he is missed
and thought of with each breath I take
And that a Mother's love begins before life,
and does not end with death.
So on this Mother's Day,
The Greatest Gift
"I Give To You."~
For Lord I know You missed him,
and that You love him too.


- Thanks Grieving Mothers


I love and miss you so much my Pochongchong!


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...