Wednesday 20 June 2012

Mommy had a bad day

I was  gonna write something about the rainy season but I didn't get the chance to sit down and write on my supper break. And now it's late.

For the last few weeks work has been really busy and almost everyone is irritating me. Perhaps it's just stress related but sometimes it's just too much. I was very hungry and when I told somebody I needed to have supper, they didn't care. They made me do something that I couldn't say no to instead. Oh well....

So I have told my other boss that I was offered a job in london and provided that my security checks are okay then I will be leaving soon. She was pleased for me, but I hope she was honest with her feelings. I owe them a lot and I will make sure that I will make them proud. I am not forgetting that I owe them everything that I am professionally today. Oh well, apart from the fact that I was born efficient and with a lot of common sense.

I will write more tomorrow anak as I need to go back to work now.I'm really glad that you're always there to listen. I love you dearly and I miss you terribly.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...