Tuesday 19 June 2012

Now I can tell you all about it

Sorry anak I was not able to tell you properly all about this yesterday because I had to tell my boss first just in case someone from work reads my letters to you and found out about it here.

Basically, I went for an interview at one of the biggest and most famous hospitals in London yesterday. I was not really expecting to get the job because I didn't put so much effort on it. My excuse was that I found out about my interview the week I was in Bristol so I didn't have much time to prepare for it. But on Saturday, I made sure that I did my presentation and put more time on it than anything else. Well you know, I did a bit of research on the job and other issues, but honestly I would have put more effort on it if only I had more time. But that really doesn't matter now because I have been successful and they have offered me the job.

It was funny really because I was so nervous when I was doing my presentation that I finished in less than 5 minutes. We were only given five minutes anyway. But because I was afraid I mumbled my way thorugh it, I asked them if they understood what I was trying to convey to them and they all laughed. I apologized for speaking too fast because I always do that when I am nervous. But they said, I have told them everything that they needed to know. One of them even said that he couldn't really find anything to ask because I have told them most of it.

I am just happy that I am finally getting out of Bristol for good. With everything that I have been through in the last six months or so, I think I deserve to start afresh. Perhaps this will be better for my emotional well-being.

I am looking forward to working at this hospital and I am proud because I never ever dreant of working there. It is big and well known for their good services so I am very pleased to be a part of it soon.

I hope that the Lord will continue to guide me. And if this is one of His ways to ease the pain of losing you, then so be it. Although I know that the pain will always be there.

I know that you're always watching me from up there. I spoke to you before I went for my interview and asked you to guide me. I am very sure you did. Thank you anak and please thank God for me too.

I love and miss you so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...