Thursday 21 June 2012

Tito JL's weird dream

I had a chat with Tito JL on facebook this afternoon. He apparently had this weird dream about Jesus. I thought it was about you, but it obviously wasn't. Anyway, Tito was with this old bearded man dressed in white. He said the old man looked like one of Jesus's apostles. Jesus on the other hand was nailed on the cross, but just his left hand. His right hand was free and Jesus was holding Tito's hand. Then Jesus asked the old man to get something for Him. There was a small hole on the wall and a small pendant appeared. The pendant looked like "XI". Tito doesn't know the shape of the pendant. But it was XI and the symbols were together. The I is smaller than the X.

The first thing that came to my mind was that XI in natural number is 11. So, I thought of your age because you were 11 when you were taken away. Then the other thing that I thought about was my birthday. But I am not sure what Tito's dream is all about. I asked my friend about it but the only thing she said was that Tito needs to get more closer to Jesus in view of his faith in Him. The way my friend explained it, someone will not hold your hand if they don't want you to get close to them. It does make sense that way but I know there is another meaning to that. I know it's really weird to dream about this kind of thing, but perhaps Tito was watching something related to this before he went to bed. I am really curious of his dream and I am even considering of going to a dream interpreter.

But I will see if I can call home tomorrow and ask Inang for her opinion. Tomorrow is Friday so it's skype day. I just hope that there's an electricity tomorrow so I can speak to them.

For now I gotta go to bed anak as it's late. Please remember that you're always in my thoughts. I love you.


Mommy Tintin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...