Sunday 17 June 2012

The Painting

I hung out with a friend last night and she mentioned that she may have dreamt about you. She was not entirely sure but according to her, you were the only boy she knew who could paint. Apparently in her dream, a boy handed a painting to her and the boy said, "please give it to her". She described the painting as Van Gogh-ish. She thought Van Gogh was your favourite painter but I told her it was Monet. 

I know I was trying to introduce Van Gogh to you. Remember I asked you to paint the sunflower and the "starry, starry night" for me? You didn't copy exactly the same thing because you didn't like the idea of copying paintings. You always changed how they looked and made it your own.

My friend was eventually convinced that the boy in her dream was probably you. She told her mom about it and her mom apparently offered eggs for you and for me. I thought that was so sweet of them.

So if the boy was you then at least you spoke. 

I miss you so much already. I wish you could come back. Mommy loves you.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...