Saturday 23 June 2012

Tito Gil is finally getting married

I met up with Tito Gil and his bride to be today here in London. He is definitely getting married and I am sure you are very happy for him. You have seen how Tito pursued his past girlfriend(s) as he often took you when he was visiting them. You went as far as an hour away from our town in his jeepney just to spend time with them. And it took you as late as 10 or 11pm to get home.

I remember Tito telling me that he liked taking you wherever he went because he loved talking to you. This was even when you were just about four years old or perhaps a little older. He told me that when you were traveling with him, you would still tell him stories even though you were so quiet most of the time. And if you were inside his girlfriend's house, he would let you sit beside him with Meow perhaps and there you would keep still until he was ready to go home. No matter how long it took him there, you never cried or complained that you were tired or sleepy. Yu waited patiently and quietly until he was finished.

I bet you also remember those times.

Hayyyy, nakakamiss ka talaga. I love you anak.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...