Thursday 12 July 2012

I'm back home

Hi anak, we just got back from our holiday. It's raining in London and how I wish I stayed in Italy a little bit longer. But anyway...

Before we left Cinque Terre, Daddy and I hung out in a place called Vernazza and watched children and teenagers swim. We thought that maybe you would have loved the swimming bit. I remember you always wanted going to the beach with Mama and your siblings. So perhaps you would really have enjoyed swimming over there.

Now that I'm home I can write better to you. Sorry anak, all my letters to you during my holiday seemed all written in a rush. Only because my wi-fi access in Italy was limited and we're out everyday. But I promise that I will write to you properly now that I'm back in England.

I have to go now anak as Daddy has finished cooking. We just need to eat dinner as we really haven't eaten properly today.

Please know that I love you very much. I am missing you more each day.


Mommy Tintin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...