Wednesday 11 July 2012

It's my birthday

I almost freaked out when I found out that all restaurants in Manarola that has wi-fi are already closed. I was getting angry at your Daddy for not telling or reminding me that they close between 8 and 9pm. Anyway, I am glad that I found a free wi-fi not far from our apartment even it means I have to stand in the middle of the street. 

Anyway, I had a very nice birthday. Daddy took me to a boat ride to another town and then we watched the sunset on top of the hill. We drank the champagne that the owner of the hotel gave us last night. Daddy bought a cake too and of course I blew a candle. I just feel bad that I was not able to speak to any of our family today. I think this is my first birthday when I didn't get to speak to anybody. I guess I have a good reason of not having an international roaming and the fact that wi-fi is not free and not always easy to find. I will just speak to them on Friday when we get back to London. 

I must tell you what happened last night. Daddy and I were at the marina watching a Lolo fishing. All of a sudden I reached inside my bag and took my mobile phone out. I was in awe when I saw 00:00 Wednesday 11 July displayed on my screen, of course with your photo on it (as my screensaver). 


What a coincidence right? I was hoping that you would visit me and greet me happy birthday just like what you did to Papa. But it's okay if you can't at the moment because of that little trick last night. I would take that as your way of greeting me happy birthday. 

Well, it's getting late again and we need to go back to our hotel soon. This is my first birthday without you. You and your adings would normally greet me on the phone individually. How I missed that today. And I miss you more. I love you anak. 


Mommy Tintin 


P.S. 

I will edit all my letters to you wneh i get home. Love you.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...