Friday 13 July 2012

Your interesting visit to Papa and Mama

Papa told me that he dreamt about you while I was in Italy. He said his dream seemed real that he woke up and could no longer go back to sleep. Apparently, you went back and greeted Papa on his birthday. And then Papa asked you how you were. You answered, "Okay naman po ako, huwag kayong mag-alala. Nasa langit na po ako at masayang-masaya ako doon" (I'm okay, don't worry. I am now in heaven and I am very happy there). I didn't know how to react. Perhaps you are really now in heaven and I can't be happier for that. I just wish that you talk to us more. I know you have a lot to tell us.

Meanwhile, Mama's dream is not as good as Papa's. She dreamt that you and your friends were at a field trip and you were very pale. Then you collapsed and the next thing Mama remembered you were at a funeral home. You were wearing a white shirt and black trousers. Most of Mama's dreams that she has told me are of that nature. No matter how much she tries to try and save you, she can't. Maybe she's right, than even if we have tried everything to make you stay, you probably wouldn't have stayed. Maybe you were not meant to stay any longer. It may be so painful but perhaps this is your way of telling us to accept the fact that you are no longer with us and that you're not coming back anymore. It's really sad, but it's true.

I miss you so much baby. I love you.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...