Monday 17 December 2012

Someone In Heaven Loves Me by Shari Soklow

I am really grateful for Grieving Mothers on facebook because  of their encouraging and meaningful poems and photos. I also met a few grieving moms on that page that I now regularly keep in touch with. 

Today I want to share a poem with you:

Someone in Heaven loves me, 

And guides me on my way... 

I love someone in Heaven, 

But in my heart they will stay.



Heaven is not a far place... 

There is no better place it seems. 

Its a land more large and kind than earth, 

I go there in my dreams...



I thought this was the best place, 

When you were by my side. 

But when you left my heart broke- 

A million tears I cried!



Then one day I saw a miracle! 

That healed my broken heart. 

I realized the loss of you, was just in me, 

For the little while, we have to part-



While you are in your new life,

My journey is not through...

But the day will come for me to join you,

And start my life anew!



For our lives are like a circle

With no beginning and no end...

We are souls in physical bodies,

And those bodies, we will transcend...



Someone in Heaven loves me,

And guides me on my way.

Until we meet again in Heaven...A place not far away!


I know you love us as much as we love you anak. We miss you so so much!


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...