Sunday 16 December 2012

Your very last school Christmas party

I chatted with your friend HJ for a bit yesterday and she told me that she was preparing for your class Christmas party. I still like to talk about them or your school as if you never left. Last year, you had fu on your Christmas party and I'm glad Mama took some photos and videos. I can just look back at them this time of the year.

The first photo I will show you is the last Christmas photo you have with Ading Linus. You were wearing your favourite shirt. 
And this one is perhaps your last photo with your friends:
And these are your photos having fun:

And just like those 20 other angels and more, I'm sure you will have a better Christmas than those you left behind. I can imagine bright lights and voices of angels singing praises to Jesus. Oh, how I wish you could tell me how Christmas is like in heaven.

I miss you this christmas season and years to come! I will always love you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...