Friday 18 January 2013

Papa's finally home

Please thank Father God for keeping Papa safe on his journey home. He arrived home around 1am. Mama and Tito JL picked him up from the airport. There was a delay apparently because the bus had a flat tire. So Daddy Henry and Tito Nonong picked them up in Olongapo.

I phoned home few hours before they arrived and I spoke to Ading Cxyrelle. She was excited to see Papa. But I'm sure she was more excited of her pasalubongs. Haha. Ading sounded smart. I think she's going to grow up a smart lady. I hope that doesn't change though.

I spoke briefly to Papa when they arrived home. Your Adings were already asleep. Well, Ading Linus woke up and Papa carried him up to their room because they fell asleep with Inang while waiting for Papa.

I'm excited to speak to your Adings tomorrow, especially Ading Cxrylle. I'm sure she has a lot to say.

Well, this weekend was your last with us last year. Ten days more and it's the saddest day. Time has flown really, really fast. :(

I love you so very much anak ko. Missing you loads.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...