Saturday 2 February 2013

The music played

02 February 2012 - It was this day when your friends from Casa came to play the violin for you. I was glad to have met some of the kids, the teachers and of course Sir C. When they started playing, I couldn't help myself from crying because I felt so sad. I have never loved classical music as much until you learned how to play the violin. The sound of the violin is the most beautiful musical sound that I have ever heard. It is so emotional. While they were playing I imagined you. I felt so bad that I didn't see you play the violin at all. They played a few pieces, but what I enjoyed the most was your favourite piece, Canon. 

We were teasing Ading Linus. We asked him to bring out his violin and play with the group but he was embarrassed. I'm sure you were happy to see your friends play some music for you.

Because the group came quite early, not a lot of people watched them. It would have been nice if your friends from school heard them play. But never mind, what was important was that we were there and it was so beautiful to watch them. There was this kid that really impressed me. The way he was holding the violin was something. I thought that one day he would be a famous violinist. I found out later on that he was already famous.

The music they played were quite emotional. You couldn't listen to them and not cry. They were very good and while I was listening to them, I was glad that you went to that school to learn the violin.

I would have loved you to play the violin more, but your time was not enough. I knew you would have been very good. Nevertheless, you have made us proud for being the little musician that you were.

I love you so much anak and I miss you every single day.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...