Friday 14 September 2012

Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars

For some reason today when I got home I went on youtube looking for Bruno Mars's new song (if there was any), but I couldn't find anything. Instead, I found this song in his old album, "Talking to the Moon". There isn't even an official video, just covers mostly and videos made by amateur directors maybe. But I still like the song and the lyrics of course. 

Sometimes I find myself talking to the stars, not the moon but perhaps it's the same, right? Most of the time I end up talking to you though because I know you're just out there. And yes, I have been writing to you for the last 200 plus days. People probably think that I am crazy for doing this, but hey this is my way of communicating to an angel. Yes I can easily talk to you in silence, meaning in my thoughts but I want to be able to remember what I have told you even when I am very old. For this reason, I try really hard to write to you everyday. You see, I want to go back to everything that I have written in here and be able to reflect on what I went through when you left and most importantly, how I got through it. Hence, my letters to Keith Ashley. :)

Going back to Bruno Mars though. I am not sure if he has any new song out. Honestly, since you left, I have only been listening to your favourite songs, so I don't really have any idea what new songs are out there now. I just wanted to update you because I know that you probably don't listen or sing to earthly songs anymore because angels only sing "Songs of Praise", right? I kind of thought about this because I am reading a book at the moment. I will tell you all about it as soon as I finish reading it. Basically it's about a man who went to heaven for 90 minutes then came back to earth. And he said that he heard angels singing "songs of praise" so I thought maybe it's true. This is the reason why I am looking  for Bruno's new songs so I can share it with you, but I didn't find any. But don't worry, as soon as I find one I will let you know.

So, here's Bruno singing Talking to the Moon:



Did you notice anything familiar to you? I bet you did - the moon and the stars, right? Ha, I wish you were here so you could have drawn more of the stars, the sun and the moon. But never mind because I know that you're no longer too far away from the things that you loved the most.

You know I miss you, right? I love you baby.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...