Saturday 8 September 2012

You're an inspiration

...to your bestfriend and your Ading.

Aga has been constantly in touch with me recently and he has been updating me with what's going on in his life- well kind of. This morning, he sent me a message saying that he's the second honour in his class. I was actually surprised because remember, when he was at your school he was not in the honour roll? Then all of a sudden he transferred and there he goes, to two in the class. And you know what he said that really, really surprised me? He said, "Inspirasyon ko po kasi si Keith, gusto ko po siyang mapasya" (Because Keith is my inspiration and I want to make him happy). Honestly, I was already half-asleep when we were chatting. But when I read this, I was fully awake all of a sudden. I was not expecting to hear that from him. Aga is really sweet. I really appreciate that he strives to do better at school because of you, and I am also so proud of you because you give inspiration to others.

Meanwhile, I was talking to Ading Lye this morning on skype. I congratulated him for winning second place at their recent poster making contest. However, he didn't make it on journalism, so I told him to try again next time. I was curious why Ading suddenly wanted to join in this kind of things. As usual he said nothing. But he said he wanted to do whatever you did before. But I can't seem to convince him to go back to Casa and play the violin. For some reason, I feel that something is holding him back. Perhaps he still has the same reason that it's not going to be the same because you are no longer here. But I am still hoping that he will change his mind so he can continue playing the violin.

Well, I am so proud of you not so little angel for inspiring them. And I hope other kids will also be inspired by you.

I miss you Pochongchong. I love you okay?


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...