Tuesday 30 October 2012

Two days before the dreadful day

It's only two days before All Saint's Day and I am really feeling sad. I was exchanging texts with Mama earlier on and she told me that they have started sorting out your house on earth. They went there to put up the poles for the tent. I don't think they really need to clean the area because the caretaker is in charge of making sure that your house is always clean. Mama gives him some money from what I know.
 
Today they spent all day at your resting place and I am sure they will do the same tomorrow and the next day.
 
I don't really know how I am feeling right now. I feel so sad thinking about it.
 
I will be off that day so I will definitely call Mama. She said they will go there early and probably leave late also.
 
Hay anak, you have no idea how painful this is. We are missing you so much.
 
I love you Pochongchong.
 
 
Mommy Tintin
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...