Thursday 15 November 2012

Aga has grown fast!

I was looking at Ading Cxyrelle's birthday photos again because I thought your best-friend Aga wasn't there, but in fact I just didn't recognize him because he is taller than when I last saw him and he has gained weight. He looks kind of like you now. I was actually surprised when I saw the photos that I had to look at their photos on All Saint's Day again. Mama is hoping that he could borrow Aga from Ate Nitz for a while. It's obvious that she is missing you. I think it's good so that your Adings can have another big brother even for a while. What do you think about that? I'm sure you won't mind.

Anyway, I looked for photos of you and Aga together, but the only ones I found were taken two years ago. I'm sure Mama has other photos in the house.

During your first communion
Your Foundation Day
Your  violin recital at Casa San Miguel
Your first plane ride together
Your visit to Naga
Still in Naga for the MTG Competition
At Megan's resort
On your last birthday on earth
Your foundation day at school

And now, here's Aga:
Taken on all saint's day
On Ading Cxyrelle's 7th birthday (Aga in the one in the far left)

I keep thinking that if you only didn't leave us, I'm sure you and Aga will still be together until you probably finished college. I know you wanted to go to the same school until then. It's just a shame you will not be able to spend high school life together. But anak, I know you will watch over Aga because he was like a brother to you. 

I so miss you, but looking at your photos it feels like you really never left us. Your pictures are so full of life. I love looking at them and I love you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...