Wednesday 28 November 2012

I Love You, Son

Here's a Wednesday poem for you anak :


I Love You Son

© Ambika Adhikari Tiwari
My dear son! I miss you so much
It keeps hurting, I can’t stop crying
My eyes always search for you in the sky
Heart longs for finding you in the heaven

My dear son! I love you so much
I feel so empty without you
I am so scared of my future without you
Heart longs for being around you for my safety

My dear son! You are my angel
I still feel that you are caring me from above
I tell my broken heart that you are still watching me
Heart longs for your care even from heaven

My dear son! You are my protector
I remember you when I feel lonely
I talk to you when I break into pieces
Heart longs for your support even from heaven

My dear son! I was thinking I gave you life
The reality is that you had given me life
Without you and your presence, I can’t exist
Heart longs for your company in my heart until I exist
Please be there in my heart

I Love You Son!


Source:
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com 


I love you so much and I miss you


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...