Tuesday 20 November 2012

On bestfriends

You and Aga are very lucky to have each other as best-friends. When I was growing up, I had plenty of friends but none that I would call a best friend. Yes I really never had one I think. Or maybe I just had high standards when it comes to having a bestfriend that's why I never had one. 

I am writing about best-friends because I was chatting with Aga yesterday and seems like he has not and will never replace you as his best-friend. He told me that he has been telling his classmates about you and that he has warned them that they will only be his close friends and not best-friends. Aga said that you are still his best-friend. It's quite sad you know because he has not moved on I think. I wanted to reassure him that he remains your best-friend too even if you are now in a different place and you perhaps have other angel friends up there. Yes, I'm sure Aga is still your best-friend actually. I also told him that eventually he will find a new best friend but he was very adamant that he will not replace you. And if ever he would have a new bff, it would be his second best-friend. You will always be his first best friend. Awww, he is so sweet right?

By the way, what's up with first, second or third bestfriend? I was talking to Inang the other day and apparently one of Ading Cxyrelle's friend was crying when she went to the house. The girl wanted Ading to tell her that she's her first best-friend but Ading refused because she already has three other bestfriends before her, so she will be the forth. The poor girl couldn't accept that she is only Ading's fourth bestfriend so she was in flood of tears. Inang asked Ading to just tell her that she is her first bff so she will stop crying, but Ading didn't want to lie to her. So the girl was crying until she went home. Bless her. 

Children nowadays are very different from when I was a child. A lot of things have changed.

Well, you will also always be Mama's bestfriend. 

I miss and love you so so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...