Sunday 24 March 2013

Your Adings' Awards

It was only yesterday and today that I was able to speak to our family properly as everyone has been very busy. It was also only then I heard about what happened at your Adings' moving up program.

They are both not in the honour roll, but it's okay. It really doesn't matter to us. The most important thing is that your Adings know that they didn't work hard to make it to the honour roll. They are both humble enough to accept that. Both of them said that they can do it, but they need to try harder next time. I so admire your Adings for that.

So, both of them bagged the Best in Music and Arts awards. I am so proud of them. I know somehow, they will keep your legacy. Afterall, you all started at the same time. And whether they say it or not, you are their inspiration. I know one day, Ading Lye and Ading Cye will continue what you have started. They just need time.

On top of that, Ading Linus also got the Best in PE and Editorial Cartooning awards. Isn't obvious that Ading is following on your footsteps in Music, Art and Editorial Cartooning? I hope he continues to excel in those areas. Although I think he is still finding his core. He likes to try on a lot of things, mostly in sports. But whatever he chooses, we will support him all the way.

I'm sure you are very proud of your Adings. When Mama and Ading Cye visited your new house on earth, she brought her medals with her to show you. According to Mama, she was bragging about it. She apparently said, "Kuya, I have two medals- Best in Music and Best in Art. Kya Lye only had one, Best in PE". Haha. I'm sure you were laughing when you heard her say that. You know how Ading Cye is like sometimes. Mama corrected her of course. And then Ading laugh.

I am very happy that your Adings are using you as their inspiration and that they share their successes with you. I hope they will never change.

Well, what else? We miss you so so much. We always wish you were here. Our love for you will never end.

Please watch over us, especially your Adings anak. We love you.


Mommy Tintin 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...