Saturday 24 March 2012

Our Songs For You

Although Daddy Don actually did not spend much time with you, he remains greatly affected by your passing. Sometimes he tells me he's missing you and tears will suddenly start filling the corners of his eyes. Recently, he has been working on some stuff for you. I am actually surprised as I didn't realize how much he thinks about you. When we woke up this morning, he showed me a compilation of songs that he thinks can help him when he's missing you. Here is some of the  songs that I have chosen from his playlist.


Sweet Child O' Mine - Bon Jovi


She's He's got a smile that it seems to me


Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky

Now and then when I see her his face
She He takes me away to that special place

And if I stare too long, I'd probably break down and cry

......Where do we go?


Where do we go now?
Where do we go?





Nobody Knows - The Tony Rich Project

"I pretended I'm glad you went away
These four walls closing more everyday
And I'm dyin' inside
And nobody knows it but me
Why didn't I say, the things I needed to say
How could I let my angel get away
Now my world is just a tumblin' down

I can say it so clearly, but you're nowhere around
The nights are lonely, the days are so sad
And I just keep thinkin' about the love that we had
And I'm missin' you
And nobody know it but me"

How To Save a Life - The Fray
-This is my personal song for you. I just added it on the list.

"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you
And pray to God he hears you"


When September Ends - Green Day

"here comes the rain again


falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when September ends"


Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

"I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone"


Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day

"Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life."


3 am - Rob Thomas

" And she say, " Baby, it's 3 am, I must be lonely"
Well, Heaven she says, "baby, well, I can't help
But be scared of it all sometimes
And the rain's gonna wash away what I believe in"

- I sometimes wake up between 3 and 4 in the morning thinking about you.


Songbird - Eva Cassidy

"For you there'll be no crying 
For you the sun will be shining 
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you 
It's all right I know it's right 

And the songbirds keep singing 
Like they know the score 
And I love you I love you I love you 
Like never before "


Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chilli Pepper

"I don't ever wanna feel


Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way
I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all that way"


Everyday - Agot Isidro (Cover by Madonna Decena)

"everyday ill always love you


everyday im always thinking of you
everyday's another lonely day without you
everyday you're here beside me
everyday im always dreaming of you
everyday i will be right here waiting for you
everyday...."


I hope you enjoyed reading this. I wanted to share the videos instead but I am not sure if it's going to work well. I will try next time.

By the way, Ading Cxyrelle got an award - Best in Socialization. Haha. You probably are smiling right now because you know that Ading used to make her classmates cry a lot. But she apparently told Mama that she is no longer like that. :)

And you already know that Mama dreamt about you last night. She said you were an angel in that dream. I am not surprised because you were and still an Angel.

Good night my baby. I love you.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...