Saturday 31 March 2012

You're My Inspiration

I am aiming to run the Bristol 10k in May. And today I had may first proper training. I wouldn't really have done it if it were not for you. You see, when you were still here, I had so many plans for you. I wanted you to come to the UK and start seeing the world, study here, in Europe or in America and a lot more. Unfortunately, I was not able to fulfill any of those as God took you sooner than I have ever expected. But that doesn't mean I will stop dreaming for you. Your leaving has actually given me more reasons to work hard and fulfill those dreams. And I thought I'd start with the simplest one- which is to run for you. You know why? Because one day, I will be running for a cause in your name. It may not happen that soon, but I believe it will happen someday.

I have always wanted to run, but most of the time I am not motivated. However, today was different. I felt as though you were telling me that I could do it. So I tried and  managed to run 10k, although Daddy thinks it was only 8k. All throughout the run, I was listening to your songs and some other ones that were fast beat so I won't get bored. I was thinking of you constantly and kept repeating your motto in my head, "Kaya ko po, Ako pa!". I would normally complain after a few miles, but today I didn't! I felt tired at some point, but I still wanted to go on because I was doing it for you. You were with me to inspire and encourage me. Thank you for that.

Besides running, you have also inspired me to become a better person. Not only that,  I also have a feeling that one day, with God's help, you will make my dreams come true. I will tell you all about it when I get there. For now, I want to leave you with a few lines from a song...

"Baby, you're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration

Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I need you"


Time for me to try and get some sleep. Please visit if you can. I am missing you so much. I love you baby.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...