Friday 30 March 2012

You Visited Me

Last night I had a dream. Tito Joseph drove us to some place quite far from our house. The van was full. I couldn't remember who were with us inside the van. But Inang was there when we arrived at our destination. And you were there, too. It turned out the our destination was your house on earth. But the funny thing was you were with us. There was apparently a gate to where your house is and it was open. When you saw it, you whispered to yourself, "Isara mo yung gate", and then you closed it. Since I heard you talking, I asked what you said. You didn't say anything back. Instead, you sat on my lap and I hugged you very tight and I started crying and telling you, " I miss you very much". You were wearing a white vest and your beige cargo shorts. I woke up crying. I then asked Daddy Don to hug me because I felt  cold. Daddy Don then started crying with me. I have not cried this hard for a few days. Once again, it felt like you only left us yesterday. You see, I want you to visit me more often. But the thing is, when you do, it makes me miss you even more. But I don't really mind as I'll be missing you everyday in my life anyway, so please come again.


It's Friday and as usual skype time with Mama and Papa. Ading Linus was 10th honour apparently. YOu must be proud of him. I admire Ading for being so humble. He said he's alright with 10th honour, it's better than nothing. I'm sure he'll get better when he's a bit older. And when I was telling Mama that you visited me, Ading Linus also said that you have visited him. In his dream, you just came from the computer shop, and he said you were very happy. He also dreamed that you were playing basketball. I bet you both miss each other.


By the way, Inang, Mama and even Papa told me that your favourite song "Lighters" is being used by some people who are going home to Jesus. The song has become a favourite in our place because of you. See, even then and now, you are still inspiring people. It's just a shame you had to leave us that soon. You left us all with a broken heart. We miss having you here. It's not the same without you.





The Broken Chain

Author: Ron Tranmer
We little knew that day,
God was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly,
In death, we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you.
You did not go alone.
For part of us went with you,
The day God called you home.

You left us beautiful memories,
Your love is still our guide.
And although we cannot see you,
You are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken,
And nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one,
The chain will link again.



I miss you and I love you. I will be waiting for your next visit.




Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...