Friday 21 September 2012

Almost Mama's Birthday

Tomorrow is Mama's first birthday without you. She wasn't planning anything because you are not here any more and I don't think Mama is ready for any celebration yet. However, Pastor offered to host a picnic for Mama's birthday so she doesn't feel as bad without you around. So I think tomorrow, they will have lunch at Joseph's resort. I don't know what else she had planned. I haven't even called her yet because it's quite early and your Adings may still be asleep, so I will call a little bit later.

I'm sure you will be with Mama tomorrow in whichever way you can. She will really appreciate it if you visit her. That will definitely make her day. 

While me, I still can't write to you properly as I am  quite struggling at the moment. I told you yesterday that I am always tired. I hope this is just related to the change in my schedule and nothing else.

Well, I will call Mama later and will let you know tomorrow what they did on her birthday.

I love you loads. Missing you much.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...