Saturday 22 September 2012

Mama's Birthday

I have spoken to Mama today and she told me that she had fun on her birthday. As I said to you yesterday, they had a picnic at your friend's resort. Inang didn't want to go, so she stayed at home. 

Your Adings had so much fun according to Mama. They were only supposed to be there until 3pm, but they were having so much fin so they stayed until almost 7pm. Tatang was not very happy. The first time I called, they haven't arrived. You know how Tatang is like whenever someone doesn't get home on time. He was really worried about Mama and your Adings. But they got home eventually and all was fine. Tito JL was there too when I called. They were watching the television in your room. I actually feel happy that Tito always goes to the house to play with Ading Linus. Ading Cyrelle was already asleep. Maybe she was tired.

Well, since Tatang fell over, he has been going home early and hasn't been drinking. So perhaps that incident kind of woke him up a bit. I just hope that he doesn't go back to drinking again.

Seems like Mama had a good birthday. Tomorrow they will go back to Tiktik to give out some gifts to kids over there. I am not quite sure what exactly that is all about.

Anyway, how is it up there? I am sure you prayed for Mama today. I am missing you so much already. How I wish I can speak to you soon, even just for a minute or two. I have been sleeping with Meow for the last three nights and I have not been having a bad dream.

I have to go and run for Daddy and I have signed up to run the 16k in Paris. Please pray for me that I will be able to finish it for you and baby Jacob.

I love you anak.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...