Monday 10 September 2012

Guess what?

Mama thinks she saw you last night. You know that she has been waiting for this moment, right?

I was about to go to sleep when I received a text from her. This is what she told me, " Nakita ko si Keith kagabi. Kaninang madaling araw sa mukha ni Linus. Hindi ako pwedeng magkamali dahil kilala ko an mga anak ko. Siya yun. Hay naku sana gabi-gabi niya ako puntahan." (I saw Keith last night, in Linus's face.I can't be wrong because I know my children. It was him.I hope he visits me every night.) And because I couldn't really understand what she meant by seeing you in Ading's face, I had to call her and she explained to me why she thinks she saw you.

Apparently she woke up around two am. When she opened her eyes there was a face in front of him and it looked exactly like you, chubby. At first she thought she was just dreaming, but she took a second look and it was definitely you. She was going to ask Ading to turn over but she didn't want to wake him up. She was very sure about it because Ading's face is first of all small. I'm pretty sure you visited her. It's her birthday soon.

One thing that really made me feel better was when Mama said that whenever something like that happens, she remembers some of the events that took place when you were at the hospital. Until recently she really doesn't talk about it that much because she said she can't recall anything. And she said that it's not easier for her to talk about what happened and it's not as heavy anymore. Perhaps anak you need to visit Mama more often to reassure her that you're okay wherever you are. I know she believes that you're in heaven, but sometimes we still need to be reassured.

How I wish you pay me a visit soon too. I am missing you so much my angel. Mommy loves you.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...