Thursday 27 September 2012

Mommy's new job

I thought I'd tell you about my new job. I started almost a month ago now and I think things are going well. The only problem I have is the time. I now work 8-4 Monday to Friday and I am struggling because I have been so used to working three longs days a week and having the rest of the week off. This is the reason why recently, I have been feeling really tired and I basically don't have the energy to do anything at home anymore. I am jealous of those who prefers this shift. Ijust can't get my head round to doing things after work. I get home after 5 and by that time, I feel really tired already so that means I won't be able to do any household chores which then will stress me out. Ah, I know it will be better soon. But apart from that, I am happy where I am now. There's not a lot of pressure at the moment because our role is new and there are no high expectations.

So far, everyone that I've met is very friendly and helpful. This is probably why this hospital is one if not the best hospitals in England. I haven't not seen a nurse or anybody taking out their frustrations at other people. They seem to be always smiling. So  I actually feel lighter in this working environment.

Surprisingly, no one has asked me if I had a child. They assume that I am still young and not married. This is good I guess. It keeps me away from talking about losing you. I don't know these people very well yet and I don't think I am ready to let them in in my life as yet.

I am getting used to sleeping with Meow now. I am kind of scared that if I stop doing this that I may go back to having bad dreams. I even wake up sometimes looking for her if I realize that I am no longer holding her. Meow gives me comfort, as she did to you perhaps. How I wish you were it. :)

Well my boy, I hope you're having a good time up there. We are leaving for Paris tomorrow night so please watch over us and tell Papa Jesus to keep us safe. I will write to you before we leave. I can't wait to see Lolo Monet's garden and tell you all about it.

Missing you loads baby boy. I love you ha.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...