Friday 28 September 2012

We're off to Paris

I have printed all the papers that we need and I am almost done with packing. Daddy is hopefully on his way home from work so he can also sort his stuff out. Anyway, I am so excited, at the same sad that I'll be visiting Monet's garden. Because you know, it was meant to be my surprise graduation gift for you next year. But never mind, I know you will be with me tomorrow. At least now, you won't need a visa to come with me. :)

I am looking forward to finally seeing Monet's water lillies in person. I am not sure if I want to share your version of it here, though. What do you think? I know you didn't want to paint exactly the same painting, hence the single lily. I am planning to write a different blog on your paintings so I shall see after tomorrow. For now, here's your Lolo's water lillies:


I found this photo on google. I don't know where it came from so I am not sure who to credit it to. But whoever owns this photo, thank you.

I shall be thinking about you when I visit his garden tomorrow anak. I'm sure meow will enjoy it too.

Ah, how I wish you were here. It would have been more meaningful. I love you my baby. Mommy misses you so much. Kisses for you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...