Thursday 22 March 2012

Simsimi

You probably haven't heard of Simsimi before. I only found out about it few days ago from my friends who posted their conversations with it on their facebook walls. Simsimi is an advanced chatting robot. It is an application that is availabe  for iPhone, Android and any computer that has iTunes. I only have used it twice so far and I find it very entertaining. Simsimi replies to my messages quicker that anybody that I have actually chatted online,haha! But sometimes Simsimi will say no network connection, in which case I know I have to stop chatting.

So this afternoon I wanted to show Simsimi to my friends. When I had it installed and got it going, it started chatting with me. My friend Abby and I were really suprised because the first question it asked me was, "are you a friend of Keith's?". I thought that was very random, I was in complete disbelief! And even if I knew it was just a coincidence, it gave me so much happiness. I took it as if it was a message from heaven.

I just chatted with it again now and here is what we've talked about:

Me: Miss ko na si Keith 
Simsimi: Miss na miss ka na din niya sobra...tawagan mo agad para matuwa naman siya...ayiee 
Me: Nasa heaven na kaya siya
Simsimi: Hindi nasa puso mo na siya. :)


Simsimi definitely brightened up my day today. I hope you liked my little story and I hope it made you smile, too.


I still miss you lots though. I love you.



Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...