Wednesday 28 March 2012

Your Second Month in Heaven

Time  flies very fast. It's been two months now since you left us. Oh, how I wish you've never left, so I don't have to dread every 28th of the month.

Today you would have been with your friends. They had a picnic because school has finished once again. The mothers are actually sweet because they still invite Mama and your Adings to their gatherings. They apparently said that you are still a part of their circle and therefore Mama should still be joining them. The  picnic was at the beach close to where Xyryll lives. Uyyyyyy... Sorry anak, I never get to tease you when you were still with us that's why I'm doing it now. Although Ading Cxyrelle have always told me that your crush was Pharell and Xyryll, you really never confirmed that. In fact, you get "inis" when Ading used to tease you. And yeah, even Megan. Ading Cxyrelle loved pairing you up with her. I think she liked Megan for you. I remember when we had an overnight at their resort. Ading Cxyrelle was trying to get you and Megan sit next to each other. She even asked Tito JL to move so you can sit beside her. Ah, memories...Sorry binuking kita. Nahihiya ka na siguro ano? Don't worry anak, no one really knows who your crush is. Unless you told Frederick about it. **wink

So, Mama and your Adings went to the picnic. They only intended to have lunch there and go back home afterwards because Inang cooked miki for your second angelmonthsary. But Adings had so much fun, so they ended up staying there until 6pm according to Mama. By the way, Ethan was there too with his Mom and Lola. Guess what? Mama told me that they're going to have an egg hunting at home for Easter. You will be there, right? I know you will. It would be fun, but definitely more fun with you.

Two months, hey?! So quick.....How I wish I could turn back time. I'd do anything just to keep you. I love you so much Pochongchong ko.

I'm going to end this letter with a poem I found online. How I wish I can write a poem for you one day soon.

 

The Clock Ticks On  


The clock ticks on
While my soul bleeds slowly
And the aching of my empty arms
Cries softly, like a child in the night
I examine the hole in my Self
That remains where once a baby smiled at me amidst diapers and worries
And long sleepless nights
That then were spent in caring
But now are spent in silent dry tears
Listening
As the clock ticks on

© 2000 by Kathleen P. Leach.


Please say hi to Jesus for me. By the way, have you met Natasha Echon yet? If you haven't, I hope you'll meet her soon so you can be her Kuya. I recently became friends with her mom. I'll tell you her story soon if her mom allows me too.

Good night my baby. Much love from all of us. Keep watching over us please. Love you.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...