Monday 17 September 2012

My Angel

I finally found the photo that Inang was telling me about. It was the one taken on your first communion. Papa has it as his profile picture on facebook and whenever I look at it, I feel a little weird. There is something in that photo that I can't explain. But one thing is for sure, you look really happy in that photo and you're handsome as always. With your hands in a prayer position, you just need wings and you will truly look like an angel.


Right now looking at this photo, I want to pinch your cheeks just like the old times. I am  missing you so much. Please guide us little angel and always pray for us. We love you very much and you will forever be in our hearts. You are deeply missed beautiful angel.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...